Knox Box Program
For over 20 years the Jacksonville Fire Department has trusted the Knox Box Company for rapid access into secure buildings, campuses, and commercial properties.
By City Ordinance all buildings within the city having a suppression system and / or standpipe system shall be equipped with a rapid entry key lock box, Chapter 11 - Fire prevention and Protection, section 11-36.
- Rapid Access
- Eliminate barriers and allow Firefighters to quickly gain access to secured properties.
- Protect property, inventory, and thousands of dollars in investments from fire and water damage by providing rapid access.
- Only the Jacksonville Fire Dept. has the authority to access your Knox Box
Knox Box HomeBox is the perfect solution for residential property owners, at risk residential occupants, and persons responsible for at risk occupants. Who need the ability to grant the fire Dept. access to a residential property in an emergency.
- Grants the Jacksonville Fire Department access to your home and loved ones in an emergency without property damage.
- Peace of mind knowing first responders can quickly access an immobilized patient in an emergency.
- Property will not sustain damage or clean up cost from a forced entry and will be re-secured after the emergency.
HomeBox is the most secure, residential grad, key safe that is trusted and supported by the Jacksonville Fire Dept. Unlike universal or realtor residential grade boxes that can be opened by anyone who has a common key or PIN. HomeBox is a high security, weather resistant key safe that can only be accessed the Jacksonville Fire Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information on the Knox Box program contact the Jacksonville Fire Dept. at 217-479-4656.
Information and ordering for the HomeBox can be found at the KnoxBox HomeBox website www.knoxhomebox.com