Curb or Sidewalk Repair

Curb Repair:  To report curbing in need of repair, please contact the Municipal Services Department (Street Department) at 217-479-4653.

Sidewalk Replacement Program:  The City of Jacksonville participates with its residents in a sidewalk replacement program each year. The City will remove the old sidewalk and arrange for installation of the new sidewalk, with the homeowner paying only for the cost of the concrete.

To be placed on the waiting list for this popular program, contact Municipal Services at 217-479-4653.